Monday, October 10, 2011

The start of something new.

Well, I'm doing it! Travel nursing is something I've always wanted to do. And it's something Dad always encouraged me to do. I think he was patiently waiting for me to take off around the country, just so he could take off and visit wherever I decided to go!

About a month ago I started filling out applications, talking to recruiters, trying to keep my head above water while delving into the world of a travel nurse. And here I am, on my first assignment! I feel excited. Scared. Anxious. Terrified. Happy. Nervous. And good. Really good about my decision to do this.

So here I go, starting on the journey of a lifetime!!

I'm hoping to update the blog often, to keep everyone back home up to date on everything. Keep me up to date with your life as well - comment, email, text, just don't lose touch! :)


No comments: