Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Casting Crowns

I have been looking forward to this concert for a long time. I bought my awesome second row seats months ago, and have been patiently waiting for the date to arrive.

Last Thursday night, I finally got to see Casting Crowns live ... and it was amazing. A wonderful night of singing and worship! I have forgotten how to change the settings on my camera to take decent pictures during a concert, and didn't want to waste time playing around with it too much. But I did get a few good pictures!







I walked away from the concert with a lot of things on my mind ... but good things. Things to think about and ponder. I also walked away with a renewed faith, and a reminder that only God knows the plans He has for me - I just need to wait for them to be revealed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO jealous of you able to see Casting Crowns. I wanted to go so desperately, but financially, it wasn't something I could swing with needing to purchase new school supplies for my not-so-little baby.

Glad it was a powerful experience for you. God is good and it is amazing how he finds ways to touch our lives. Through music, friends, family, gains, losses, and so much more!

God bless you and your blog. God is using you in amazing ways to reach those searching for something, even if they don't know what it is. You are planting those seeds!

Laura